Ride Shorts in Rose & Plaid
Women's Sizing Chart
|Size||Ribs||Waist||Low Hip||US Size|
Good movement teachers can help students to find creativity, strength and support from their bodies.
- The Cróga Instructor Appreciation Program is open to movement instructors age 16 or older.
- To apply for membership in the Program, you must create an account and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your name on an active studio/gym roster.
- Members are entitled to a 20% discount off regular-priced merchandise.
- Membership benefits might not be able to be combined with other discounts or special offers and may be subject to certain merchandise exclusions or quantity limits.
- Membership begins on the date your application is approved and is valid for 1 year, after which you must re-apply.
- All purchases must be for Member’s personal use.
- Cróga reserves the right to require proof of continued eligibility for the Program at any time.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Program or your participation may be suspended, terminated or modified at any time in Cróga's sole discretion.
Serve diva-worthy curve in these strappy, cheeky hot shorts perfect for pole dancing or a beach day. Featuring a high-waist, hip cut-outs, scrunch butt and mesh back panel for a flattering, curve-enhancing shape!
If you are between sizes, we recommend choosing based on fitting your waist size comfortably.
Fabric & Care:
- Soft 250gsm Polyester/Spandex performance blend in Rose & Plaid Prints
- Reinforced seams
- Machine wash cold
- Line dry recommended